Web Content Specialist
- Transfer 8000+ University web pages to new CMS (WordPress).
- Develop and implement training program for all University content management system users.
- Web Manager
- Best Web Practices
- University Web Policy
- Transition University web presence to responsive layouts on Web Manager CMS.
- Update university website content as directed by the Web Content Manager.
- Collect, edit, and organize content for the web.
- Create webpages and publish web content through a content management system.
- Approve/Deny all new SERV projects, Campus, and Community Special Projects.
- Approve/Deny all short term service projects.
- Develop and train faculty and staff to increase engagement with students serving locally, nationally, and internationally through service-learning techniques.
- Develop, implement and assess new strategies to increase online student participation in community service.
- Assist students via phone and email with their SERV accounts, balances, and grades.
- Manage all public announcement posts; which allow local organizations to advertise service opportunities to student body.
- Manage all web pages for LU Serve; including the Centers for Local, Domestic and International Engagement.
Associate Director of Online Communities
- Supervise team of creative staff who create video, social media, graphic design and blogging content.
- Supervise all Molly, MS Sharepoint, Streaming Site and Access Control permissions.
- Interview and make recommendations for all new office hires.
- Oversee and manage the video streaming of live and recorded content on the Online Communities streaming website.
- Represent the University in a professional and courteous manner while providing live chat moderation for live Convocation events.
- Oversee team of 10 student workers who provided chat moderation for streaming events.
- Evaluate every chat transcript and provide quality control feedback to students.
- Supervised all scheduling and CSER Evaluation for students.
- Act as Budget Manager for Online Communities
- Supervise Administrative Assistant purchasing and reconciliation.
- Approve all purchases in Infor reconciliation software.
- Complete large requisitions for the office.
- Work with Budget Analysts and Procurement office to ensure no accounts went NSF.
- Using University purchasing card to purchase items for the department.
- Act as Assessment Coordinator for Online Communities
- Develop five detailed reports each year as part of the university’s institutional effectiveness requirements for accreditation.
- Develop action items to help shape department mission in response to analyzed data in reports.
- Use Qualtrics to create surveys and online forms to aid in research and daily operations of the department.
- Oversee WebDT player content shown on screens in public areas.
- Design graphic elements for Online Communities streaming and landing page sites.
Seashore Community Church of the Nazarene
- Oversee and manage the audio and visual needs within each area of church, especially:
- Oversee live audio for Sunday morning services and prepare audio recordings for archive and for use online (podcasting).
- Oversee duplication of weekly sermon series media (webpage, CDs).
- Create dynamic light programming and operation.
- Provide professional audio mixing on analog mixers.
- Film and edit video projects.
- Create advertisements (including mailers, flyers, promotional DVD’s, etc.).
- Serve as church consultant for media needs of all program departments.
- Supervise and coordinate staffing for multimedia systems for all regular and special scheduled worship services, related rehearsals, and other special church sponsored events, such as weddings, baptism, funerals, conferences, seminars, and annual meetings.
- Supervise and maintain the installation and operation of all multimedia equipment including, but not limited to, soundboards, multi-media recording equipment, TV’s, DVD’s, duplicators, projectors, screens and stage lighting systems.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for media ministries of Seashore Community Church.
- Manage the technology budget (jointly with a pastor).
- Develop and administer an annual budget for multimedia ministries (audio/visual).
- Manage the consultation for and purchase of all multimedia equipment and equipment upgrades.
- Recruit, train, employ and evaluate volunteer tech teams for each venue of worship.
- Design and develop creative content for media presentations.
- Attend regular meetings including weekly staff meetings, worship team meetings, and monthly board meetings.
- Supervise and manage all day to day administration for church office, including:
- Order, maintain, and budget for all office supplies, computer software, and janitorial, cleaning, and maintenance materials.
- Provide complete IT support for all staff, offices, and venues, including management of telephone and email systems.
- Maintain church database, attendance records, facility and vehicle keys, and credit cards.
- Recap of technical skills/experience: Live audio engineering, monitor mixing (headphones, wedges), studio editing software, computer graphics, video editing and production, internet media (Podcast, YouTube, iTunes), webpage design/computer graphics, computer troubleshooting (hardware/software), Apple/PC support, software update/management, backup/storage, printers/copiers, network/wifi.
B.S. Visual Communication Arts: Graphic Design
- Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia May 2011
- Specialization: Graphic Design
M.A. Management & Leadership
- Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia May 2016
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society
Top Software Experience
ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE